1. Negotiating with Confidence: Don't rush contract negotiations, and don't be afraid to request additional funds for out-of-scope work. (By Steven Isaacs on DesignIntelligence)
2. How to Set Your Business Up to Bid on Federal Government Contracts: Entrepreneur magazine lists the first four things to do to begin doing business with the government. The information is taken from Braddock's Procurement Opportunities Guide sponsored by Microsoft. (By Catherine Clifford)
3. 10 Architecture Firm Blogs to Watch in 2013: Review various blogging styles and get some inspiration for your AEC firm's blog. (Listed by Architectural Record magazine)
4. Staying Loose: 25 lessons learned from the recession: Builder magazine talks with builders about how they have adapted to market conditions over the past five years.
5. 7 Lessons from the World's Most Captivating Presenters: Steve Jobs, Scott Harrison, Gary Vaynerchuk... what can you lean from them to improve presentation skills? (from HubSpot)
What Would Steve Do? 10 Lessons from the World's Most Captivating Presenters from HubSpot All-in-one Marketing Software