With so many service professionals to choose from, how does a prospect differentiate you from your competition? Give potential clients five reasons to choose you:
- Identify your niche market - your specialty. You don't have to practice this market exclusively, but you should be able to identify what you're best at.
- Identify your prospect's needs and fears, and let them know how you will ease their pain.
- Explain your approach to problem solving.
- Outline the unique backgrounds and experiences of your employees, focusing on their unique perspective in the building industry, and let prospects know how your employees will be part of the solution.
- If I gave $5000 to you and three of your competitors, how would your solution to my problem be different?