Social Networking: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Blogging
- What’s the point of all of this?
- How can I use social networking to promote my business, career or organization?
- Is it really worth my time?
Competition is fierce. Be prepared
Karen A. Davis of Building Industry Resources presents the hands-on 2-hour course:
Join the Social Networking Conversation
Friday, March 19, 2010 or Saturday, March 20, 2010
10:30 a.m.– 12:30 p.m.
Caribou Coffee Meeting Room
31901 Woodward Ave., Normandy Plaza
Royal Oak, MI 48073
Leave the session with:
· Your professional or business presence on four major social networking sites: Blogger, Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn
· Suggested sites to follow and information to post
· A schedule to follow to maintain your sites
· Broadcast your message to hundreds with just a few clicks
· Advertise your expertise – regularly and for free
Requirements for session:
· Laptop or netbook with wireless Internet access
· Web browser, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer or Safari
· Basic knowledge of computer usage and the Internet
· Your digital resume and digital photos (optional)
Class size is small to allow one-on-one assistance with creating presence on your sites. Reserve your place now.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER